Friday 2 May 2008

"Don't call me and I won't call you"

Last night was a real toss up between going to see Cursed or Health but I figured that since Health are coming back in a month or so, Cursed would be more worthwhile. Also, I had been waiting to see Cursed for forever.

All I can say is that I was not disappointed at all. And despite various technical problems and the push-mosh whateverness, I would say that Cursed were one of the best hardcore/punk/insert genre bands I have seen. Their music on record is intense to say the least, but when brought to a live scenario.... WOW it just blew my mind. Highlight was definately "Friends In The Music Business" played with two basses. Shit-heavy. And check out the singer's sweet tache.

If you don't already own their new album "III: Architects of Troubled Sleep" go out and buy it NOW. It sounds like hell, as in the real hell with all the fire and brimstone and shit. Seriously.

Also my friend picked me up this sick shirt from the Health show. Good times.

No comments: