Tuesday 29 April 2008

"Eggs in any form"

So today I went to the opening of the London centre of the cancer care charity that my dad is involved with and I met Jon Snow which has probably made my entire life. Words cannot describe how amazing he is. Even better was the fact that he didn't introduce himself to me as "Jon" but as "Jon Snow" (with a kind of "You better know who I am" tone).
Awesome.

That said, and on a more serious note, this charity does some seriously good work providing those who have been diagnosed with cancer with psychological and emotional support.
Check them out at: www.maggiescentres.org

Also, if you are into modern architecture you should have a look at their centres which have all been built by world famous architects such as Richard Rogers and Frank Gehry.

Here are a couple of pictures:




Peace.




No comments: